VENDOR HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
I * and/or (if applicable) I of * (Company or Group Name)
GENERAL VENDOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before completing and submitting your application. You are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as vendor space is limited.
- PAYMENT METHODS
Cash, Certified Cheque, or Money Order; payable to “The Leamington BIA”
Post dated cheques are not accepted.
APPLICATION ACCEPTANCE AND SITE CONFIRMATION
Applications and site will be confirmed through e-mail or by phone, upon receipt of the completed application forms and receipt of payment.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
No refunds will be provided for cancellation of a reserved space, whether a voluntary cancellation by the vendor, or if the vendor is removed from The Mill Street Market whether or not in violation of the Terms and Conditions. Rain or Shine.
Security will patrol The Mill Street Market. The vendor is responsible for his/her merchandise and booth throughout the Market Block Party. It is important to note that the Leamington BIA is not responsible for vendor products, equipment, and other possessions.
- HOURS OF OPERATION
Friday, June 30th, 2017 5:00pm to 11:00pm
- ADMITTANCE CRITERIA
The Mill Street Market admittance is at the sole discretion of the Leamington BIA Board of Directors. In addition to compliance with these Terms and Conditions, and pertaining application, the following also affect admittance:
- vendor reputation with the market
- previous experience at the market
- receipt date of application
- Limited Items: the market will limit the number of vendors selling a common item.
- Deny Applications: the market can refuse a vendor application for any reason.
Weapons of any kind, knives, or items deemed unsafe, however presented or displayed; on t-shirts, hats, belt buckles, and/or any other items are strictly prohibited. If these prohibitions are violated, immediate removal from the site will take place.
- BOOTH LOCATIONS
Booth locations on Mill Street will be determined based on type of good sold and will be decided by the Leamington BIA
- BOOTH SETUP AND TAKE DOWN
- Setup will take place on Friday, June 30th between 11:00pm and 3:00pm. Inspections at 3:00pm, properly secure for all weather conditions.
- Take down and removal will take place on Friday, June 30th after 11:00pm
- Disassembly of booth before 10:00pm is NOT PERMITTED unless otherwise granted.
- VENDOR SERVICE AND DELIVERIES
All product and, service deliveries, and re-supply must be conducted by hand or handcart. No vehicles of any kinds are permitted on Mill Street during the event. Emergency vehicles are accepted from this provision.
- VENDOR PARKING
Vendors must park in designated 'vendor parking' areas ONLY. Vendor related vehicles found on Mill Street will be towed at owner's expense.
- VENDOR SITE INFORMATION
Vendor site number will be provided by phone or by email. All vendors are responsible for any and all permits, licensing and insurances, with respect to their products, sales and services, including vendor licensing and health permits. All vendors must provide the names and contact information of those who will be working the booth during the Market. Food vendors shall maintain strict compliance with all food related municipal, provincial, and federal health laws and regulations. Food vendors shall also provide proper flooring, required by law, in food preparation space(s).
- CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE
All exhibitors must possess their own insurance coverage for their possessions, materials, equipment, and products while on site.
- WINDSOR-ESSEX COUNTY HEALTH UNIT
Food vendors must provide the 'WindsorEssex County Health Unit Food Vendor Application Form', marked as approved.
- CERTIFICATION OF COMMERCIAL COOKING EQUIPMENT
- Applicants must advise the Leamington Fire Department of plans to bring flammable liquids and gases on site.
- Applicants must obtain and furnish their 'Certificate of Inspection' (TSSA documentation), marked as approved.
- Booths with flammable liquids or gases must possess fire extinguishers, and must setup this equipment 15 feet away from tents.
- Tents with open flames must be approved for 'Flame Spread Ratings'.
All vendors must execute the 'Hold Harmless Agreement' in favour of the Municipality of Leamington.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY
All vendors must adhere to the Health and Safety laws, rules, and regulations. The Leamington BIA Mill Street Market Health and Safety Inspector may offer advice to vendors in violation, for corrective actions on the part of the vendor.
- VENDOR APPROVED SPACE
Extensions, awnings, poles, guide wires, pegs, tables, etc., shall be contained within the total site, keeping aisles and walkways clear and unobstructed. The vendor is contracting for the use of space on Mill Street as indicated on the application. All activities, promotions and/or sales must take place within this space. All products and services shall be displayed within the boundaries of tents and tables. No displays are permitted outside the site's measured space area.
High power is limited, and available on a first come first serve basis. One main generator will be provided. If you need to use your own generator, approval from the Leamington BIA is needed.
- OUTSTANDING PAYMENTS
Any outstanding payments from previous year will result in application rejection for current year until payment has been made.
I hereby will submit:
- Signed completed vendor's application form
- Signed Hold Harmless Agreement
- Signed Terms and Conditions
- Food vendor permit from the Windsor-Essex Health Unit (if applicable)
- Vendor license (if applicable)
- Booth description
- License plate number
- Full payment for booth space (if required)